Tuesday, April 15, 2008

keep on the sunny side



Today, April 15th, is:

1. Tax day

2. the day the Titanic sank


3. my Papa's 76th birthday

4. my best buddy Cyrus's 1st birthday



Answer: All of the above.

Which proves that any single day carries infinite potentials: for vexation, tragedy, celebration, death and life... There's so much we can't control. No one chooses their birthday. No one chooses to be born at all. But I'm here, and whenever possible, I'm choosing joy. It's a glorious spring day. Our taxes are done, the sun is shining, flowers are blooming. Time to celebrate. Happy birthday, Papa and Cyrus! Happy spring! Happy day!


1 comment:

Scullybert said...

Your blog is a delight - I love going to it periodically and finding out the news! We look forward to seeing you this week!