Sunday, December 20, 2009

snow (but not THAT much...)

Since when do New Englanders freak over a foot of snow? I understand that in DC and Virginia, this storm broke records, but we've got six or eight inches, max. Plenty for a toddler, but c'mon, folks! Do we really need to close schools the day after a minor storm?

Okay, off the soapbox and into my snowboots. Weekend snowstorms are the best! We had a blast today. Check it out.


knee deep and still smiling

Catching snowflakes
on my tongue: got one!
got another!

this is much more efficient!

Shhh, I get paid under the table

Mom as sled-dog: Mush!

Better than sledding? après-sled chai


Warm winter wishes to all!
xoxox xela

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[... ] is one great source on this topic[...]

Anonymous said...

very useful read. I would love to follow you on twitter.