Saturday, December 19, 2009

(belated) Happy Hannukah

Hanukkah - over already? Seems like just yesterday, I was being told not to grab the matches, not to bump the menorah, not to make the flames dance by waving a napkin over them... the holiday is certainly a miracle of survival.

It was sad, putting the menorah away till next year. But we have our memories. And our presents. Not to mention all our pictures!


1st night: if I'm extra cute, do I get extra presents?

more candles, with color scheme by yours truly

Warning: this photo violates Chanukah tradition:
we're also celebrating Advent


(our religion is chocolate)


As long as we're fessing up, we're into Santa Claus, too.
Actually, it's Mrs. Claus; Xela is terrified of Santa (no joke)

Look, eight candles (and we haven't burnt the house down!)

are we done?


xoxox xela


ps: oh yeah, presents! here's some of my loot

new books

matchbox cars and a crashing rig
uh-oh!

magnet blocks
do not disturb: (future) architect at work


yoga mat - just my size!

doggie, get down!

this is less painful than it looks

new jammies and cherry 'lipstick'

don't mess with my lipstick!

No comments: