Sunday, April 19, 2009

I get by with a little help from my...

I love my friends. In 25 months on earth, I've made a lot of friends: some brand new, others going waaay back. A few, I've never met (but I hope to!)

Unlike Mama (a confirmed misanthrope,) I'm happiest when hanging out with others of my species. Here are some friends who make me smile, even in the darkest, dankest April rain:



A friend who shares her coffee is a very special friend
(gracias, Sharon!)



This is Hazel, Auntie Ellen's keen-eyed granddaughter.
At the park, we shared cookies...
and swings
parallel play, anyone?


Here's Renée, 84 years young: she lives in the coolest house in the world
with Alex,
her sweetheart of a dog, and Philip, the butler. Don't tell anyone:

I have a little crush on Philip (alas,
he was away when we visited.)

Tia Lynn isn't really a friend - she's family -but we spent
a sweet Sunday afternoon,
walking 'n' talking around town.

the quickest way to Xela's heart? PICK ME UP!


Brianna at school always picks me up.
Naturally, I adore her.

This is Livvy, one year old this week. We share Nirmala's love and lap on Tuesdays. I adore Livvy, it's great being the big girl... except when I go BALLISTIC with JEALOUSY and RAGE. We're working on this.


I met Sarah and Leah last week: their parents are old friends of Mama's who just moved back east, after years of living out west. We're psyched.
I love hangin' with the big girls. Plus, they have the coolest stuff:

that's a Barbie computer - freakin awesome!


By the time you read this, I'll have even more friends to write about.
Till then, I'm off to the next play date...

xoxoxox xela

No comments: