Sunday, April 19, 2009

another birthday...

He can be grouchy. His eyes run and he barfs a lot. Sometimes I get jealous when Mama lets him sit on her lap, instead of me.

Not to mention all the Tuva singing.

But - he puts up with a lot: I've chased, grabbed, pinched and poked. I used his tail as a handle. I haven't always understood the word gentle. Even now, I sometimes forget. He's not always pleased, but never takes it out on me. He knows I'm learning. When it comes to gentle, he's a Jedi grand master. I couldn't ask for a better teacher. Or friend.

Happy 11th Birthday, sweet Gabe!






xoxo xela


p.s. - You weren't so sure about me in the beginning...
we've come a long way, Gaby!

1 comment:

Scullybert said...

Tia Catha always loves visiting your blog, Xela. You have such a COOL life!
Lots of love, all the way from Brazil.