Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A week in Xela-land

Here's some of the stuff I'm into this week:


Mangos!




my new Highlights High5 subscription (¡gracias, Abuela & Abuelo!)






new-to-me high tops (Mama stole these off ebay)
rockin kicks...

and they work, too

btw, whoever handed me down this outfit... we love it!



running through fall leaves



Swimming at the Y



Music Together class
that's me, shakin' my maracas in the center of the action


my teacher Kelly has a purple guitar... wicked cool

Hide-n-seek...
you found me!



maximum MESSY


I have a gift



Naps

why in the world would I be tired?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam - great pics and commentary. I love it. The blue denim top with blue flower pants were handed down from Abby. Glad Xela likes it, she looks very cute in it and everything else she wears.

Miss you both. Love, the Wines.