Thursday, May 29, 2008

Xela at 15

Today's title alludes to a critically praised, short-lived tv series from the '70's, James at 15, set in Boston, featuring a sensitive, geeky and awkward high school student who loses his virginity in the first season to a hot, older Swedish exchange student. When the series aired, Mama was a sensitive, geeky and awkward high school student living outside of Boston - but alas, that's where the similarities grind (so to speak) to a halt. No sexy Swedish seduction stories. There were other dramas and diversions, but that's another day and another blog. This one's about me!

So, yesterday I hit the big One-Five: 15 months going on 15 years. Don't worry. I'm not looking to lose my virginity anytime soon (let's not even go there, please.) But you gotta admit, I'm one hot little Guatemalan tomatillo.


Hitting the bottle again...
but I sure look cool doing it!




Like teenagers, I spend hours primping in the bath...


and doing my "do"



I've got the keys...
Mama won't mind if I take the Bumble for a spin.




Of course I drive stick!




No comments: