Saturday, May 3, 2008

as the robin flies




Auntie Robin flew in from Las Vegas Friday to spend a day with me and Mama, before cousin Leah's Bat Mitzvah Saturday. It was cold, rainy, and raw, but we didn't care; Auntie Robin makes everything fun.


my new Vegas disco top and crackberry*
*okay, it's Robin's cell. but I want one.


when you've got it, flaunt it...

who's that grinning in the steamy hot tub?

whee!


who swims in a flannel shirt?
(silly Mama forgot her suit)

we went underwater and everything


crawling down the hall took too long...

so I ran, fell, got up, and ran some more!


Robin & I shared apple chips in bed

then we counted toes

it's all good

Why does Auntie Robin live so far away? She's way too cool to see only a couple times a year. Fly back soon! xoxox xela











3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought all those pictures were on MY camera and I've been meaning to send them to you! I was so surprised to see them on your blog and then I realized I was using your camera. It was great seeing you guys and I wish we could do it more often. We'll make another playdate for August when we come East.
Love,
Robin

Anonymous said...

Xela, do you ever stop smiling? You're happy all the time. No wonder - Mama does such fun things with you. I love all the pictures of you and Auntie Robin.

Max Gordon said...

Devastatingly cute as always. Xela, too. (wink) Love your Victorian-style bathing attire, Pam. Xela: I have a baby-friendly place for you to swim here if you can talk Mamacita into buzzing north. —Tia Max