Thursday, March 6, 2008

Birthday Weekend Getaway

We love Abuela and Abuelo... especially when they fly us to Florida.
I woke in shivery 10 degree New England winter. Four hours later, I was basking in the warmth of sunny Jupiter, Florida and Abuela's smile.

Abuela made guacamole in this volcanic 'molcajete'



I took a dip the backyard pool... well, my feet did.
























Every fashionista needs at least TWO bikinis.

























I have a new best friend (don't tell Athena)



























Birthday presents were a hit







and while everyone raves about the beach



personally, I prefer raspberry key lime pie at The Food Shack





All in all, an amazing weekend.
Te quiero, Abuelo! Te amo, Abuela!

xoxoxela



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A fantastic weekend for us, too. Mama, you are amazing - you are a natural born mother - who would have thunk it! And Xela - you are the sweetest, funniest munchkin. We love you both.

Abuela and Abuelo