Sunday, March 9, 2008

1st birthday, 3rd birthday cake

Today was my 1st birthday party. Actually, it was my THIRD 1st birthday party...

...Flashback...
Cake #1: at Tina and Kitty's



























Cake #2: with Abuela & Abuelo in Florida






















... But who's counting? Today was the best party yet!


Cake #3: strawberries, whipped cream, flowers... and another wish.

I'm getting good at this



the cake was a hit


Sodenland was buzzing with family and friends







Cyrus with his folks, Ben and Madhulika


sharing a moment with Nirmala

playing with Cyrus at my house for a change



Teju playing baby in my high chair
(since I'm a big girl now)

Check out the pile o' presents!

Speaking of presents... I love them all.
Thanks so much, everyone!




so when's the next party?
xoxox xela

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Pam and Xela, I am seeing these birthday photos for the first time tonight. What a great party Xela had!