Friday, May 4, 2007

3 weeks, 3 Mamas

My 1st Mama fed and cared for me for 9 months.
She did a good job:
I was a big, healthy baby - 7 pounds!

I don't know much about her:
She was 22 and originally from Honduras,
Guatemala's neighbor to the south:



She couldn't keep me with her,
and left me in the hospital,
right after I was born
(which had to be tough,
considering how cute I am...)

Now I live in Antigua, Guatemala
with my 2nd, foster mama.
She likes to dress me up in frilly lace:


(note that she's in a comfy tee-shirt)


On March 23, I got my 3rd Mama:
Pamcita in Sodenland, USA
I haven't met her yet.
She says she's going to adopt me,
introduce me to all her family and friends,
bring me to live with her & Gabe & Athena,
be my 'forever family.'
I've got a wait-and-see attitude.
After 3 mamas in 3 weeks,
I'm taking life one Mama at a time.

No comments: