Saturday, December 4, 2010

Chanukah



Can you believe... it's my FOURTH Chanukah. But this is the first year I have a clue about the concept, which makes everything much more fun. Not that I really understand the Chanukah story. I think it's about fighting in the middle east, and an oil shortage - no, wait, that's current events. But I know something about dreidels. And latkes. I'm in charge of picking the colors of the candles for the menorah. And - my favorite part! - if I leave a slipper outside my bedroom door at night, I might find a little surprise tucked inside by morning. Now that's what I call miraculous.

Wishing you a magical season of lights and miracles.

xoxo
xela

2 comments:

Abuela said...

I love your holiday pictures,Xela. You really got into the Chanukah spirit. Next year we will all celebrate Chanukah together for sure. Love you, Abuela and Abuelo

Unknown said...

I love the holidays because you get to spend the time bonding with friends and family..
chenille bedspread