Sunday, January 18, 2009

more TOE...

This morning, we woke up to another big storm. we're waiting for the skies to clear before going out to shovel and play. My opinion? Too.Much.Toe!

actual Xela quotes: Go Away Toe!!! Bye Bye Toe!! Oh, nooo! toe.


Meanwhile, here's a picture from yesterday. Why the big smile?Help, I'm being strangled by a penguin!


First, if you know me, you know that I'm always smiling!

Also: I have few preferences when it comes to clothes. I don't like mittens, boots, or coats. I do like blue socks (for some mysterious reason) and "bumblebees" - my favorite shoes! Every day, I ask Mama, can I wear my bumblebees? Too often lately, I have to wear snow boots. Or my 'big shoes'. Yesterday was cold, but the sidewalks were cleared of snow, so it was a bumblebee day. Sweet!


xoxo xela

No comments: