Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Skool Girl

This was a big week: I started my new school on Wednesday. I have two cool new teachers, Nicole and Victoria.

There's a classroom, where I have my own cubby and mat, and a playground with a big sandbox and lots of toys to push around. It's mostly great... except for the part when Mama goes to work and abandons me.
I just don't understand why Mama can't stay at school, too.



The kids are wonderful about sharing: someone generously gave me a cold on my first day.

I have lots of new boyfriends. There are eight kids in my class, and six are boys. No fear about having a 'weird' name: my classmates include Bodhi, Mirai, Rohan, Mica, and Pikou. Down the hall is a boy name Xavi. I'm going to fit right in.


School's okay, but there's no place like my own crib...

No comments: