Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ladies Who Lunch

Friday, Mama & I had lunch with Stella and her daughter Teju. 10 years ago, Mama and Stella trained to be shrinks together. Now they have offices next to each other.

Teju is three and a half. She loves pink, princesses, and Dora the Explorer. She speaks 2 languages - English and Korean - plus baby-talk (she likes to pretend she's still a baby!)




We ate lunch at a table on the floor. No high chairs. No chairs at all!

Am a a chub or what?


Look Ma, no hands!


Hey, Ref, where's the flag?



Oranges... my favorite!

Such fun... I hope we have lunch together again soon.










3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Pam and Xela! It's so cute to see Xela in all her daily activities. It really looks like you're enjoying her, and she's got the life with you as her mom. Can't believe she's getting so big! Has she taken any steps yet?

GO PATRIOTS!!

Love
Robin

Candace said...

Pam-o!!!! I finally heard about your big news and had the chance to see this blog, which I naturally read start to finish immediately.

Xela is wonderful and congratulations! I hope she can meet Lonya and Sergey one of these days. You can see how big they're getting on my blog!

You're just a natural, Pam. In your spare time (yeah, right!) you need to email me. candace.hooper@co.kittitas.wa.us

Anonymous said...

Hooray - it's February and you will be here in Jupiter very soon. You are a lucky girl, Xela, to have so many friends and a mama who does fun things with you. And don't worry - you only look like a chub in 1 picture!

Love,
Abuela